Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Spanish Wording For A Response Card

Face: Protecting the skin to prevent tanning

If you read the article about the four seasons of color, you probably know that held your face is a determining factor in choosing your color palette ideal. What happens when you tan in the sun that is held in your skin becomes darker and the appearance of your face becomes less concordant with the dominant colors in your wardrobe, which is not great.
To avoid that this happens, I give you a quick tip and efficient is to use a protective screen or partial (face and neck) to protect and prevent your skin from darkening in the sun.

I know he is not very good right now in France and Morocco (Key players), but I am currently in Egypt (see photo) and the sun shines all day so I am inspired by AC, but you can keep the board for the summer;)

That's all for today :)
to the next.

PS: I apologize for the lack of accents, no qwerty keyboards in Egypt!

Enter your e-mail on my list to receive all the tips!
* required data and identify





0 comments:

Post a Comment